Angelina Jolie is by far one of the most popular tattooed female celebrities, whose Angelina Jolie’s tattoos have been the subject of much research, copies and comments on their meaning from her fans. The daughter of Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand regularly make new tattoos, which makes the happiness of the press people. She now has a dozen tattoos on her body.
This sensual, talented and Oscar-winning actress, famous for her roles in movies in films like “60 minutes chrono”, “Tomb Raider” in which she incarnated Lara Croft, “a stolen life”, “an unbeaten heart” The Exchange “, but also for his wedding with actor Brad Pitt, with whom she forms one of the most glamorous and popular couples of the show business world.
See also: The most beautiful tattoos for women
Angelina Jolie’s tattoos reflect both her rebellious personality, her exoticism and her love for her loved ones, including her children, natural and adoptive: Maddox Chivan, Pax Thien, Zahara Marley, Shiloh Nouvel, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline. They have a very strong and far-reaching significance
Angelina Jolie has helped make her tribal dragon tattoo one of the most popular and reproduced motifs in the tattoo community.
Angelina Jolie’s tattoos other:
- On the left arm a quotation from the “Stairs to the roof” by the writer Tennessee Williams: “A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages” “). Tenesse Williams is the author of “A Tramway Named Desire” and “The Rose Tattoo”.
- She wears on the inside of the arm the tattoo of a sentence in the Arabic language meaning “strength and will” (???????)
- A proverb in Latin meaning “What feeds me destroys me” (“quod me nutrit me destruit”)
- A drawing resembling a Celtic Rune and the letter H on the inside of the wrist
- The letter M on the palm of the hand, tattooed in homage to her mother Micheline Bertrand, now deceased.
- A prayer in the Khmer language, for her adopted son Maddox, originally from Cambodia
- Her tattoo on the left shoulder, replacing the famous tribal dragon tattoo and the name of her former husband Billy Bob Thorton (which she chose to have laser removed), consists of a series of 6 geographic coordinates And longitudes) corresponding to the places of birth of each child.
- Roman numeral XIII on the left forearm. This tattoo is found in many people. A tribute to comics?
- A Gothic tattoo in the back, between the shoulders: “Know Your Rights”. This is the title of a song by the band The Clash, his favorite band
Her passionate character had led her to tattoo the name of her ex-husband “Billy Bob” on the arm. This is one of the few tattoos she has removed from her epidermis thanks to the laser de-tattoo technique:
- The Chinese character of death (?) which was his first tattoo, is now covered by the Khmer poem
- A window tattooed in the lower back, meaning the enclosure and the look on the outside. She has removed this tattoo because she now considers living in this exterior that she previously only observed.
His tribal dragon tattoo in the lower back was partially covered by a large piece: a traditional Asian-style tiger tattoo, made in Bangkok, Thailand, and tattooed with the wand by tattoo artist Sompong Kanphai. This magnificent tiger tattoo is now extended to her buttocks on each side. The tattoo in the middle of the back, above the tiger, is a cross with tribal wings.
An abstract tattoo composed of line, of which she had created the design with Billy Bob, is now covered by the tattoo in Arabic on the right arm
- The Japanese sign symbolizing courage on the right arm: her first husband Johnny Lee Miller wore the same tattoo. She therefore had him withdrawn because she considered that he did not “belong to her”. She also made at that time her black cross tattoo on the lower abdomen, close to the energetic waves originally made under her navel.